We collect certain basic information about you when you visit our website. We recognise the importance both of keeping that information secure and of letting you know what we intend to do with that information.
The policy also contains information about cookies, the types of cookies that are used on the website and how you may disable such cookies
Michael Shwartz Group Limited (“MSG”) is legally obliged to use your information in accordance with all laws concerning the protection of personal data, including the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”) and General Data Protection Regulations (“GDPR”). MSG is the data controller for the purposes of the Act and GDPR. Whenever we process information about you, we will do so in accordance with the Act and GDPR.
Who we are
We are Michael Shwartz Group Limited, a Private Limited Company incorporated in England. Our company number is 04098151 and our registered office address is Unit 2, Carmine Court, 202 Imperial Drive, Harrow, Middlesex, HA2 7HG United Kingdom. In these terms, we refer to ourselves as “we”, “us”, “our” and “MSG”. The user of the website is referred to as “you” and “your”.
The information we collect
We collect information from you when you use our website. And we may collect, use and process the following information about you:
- Personal information that you provide by filling in forms on the website. This includes information you provide at the time of registering on the website.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the website.
Through the analysis of anonymous statistical information, we can provide you with an enhanced website user experience.
1) Online forms We collect information you give when you register for further information or our newsletters, when requesting brochures and so on. We require only the information we need to provide a service to you, such as your name, postal address, telephone number and email address. Where we would like more information to help us improve our services, over and above the basic required information, it will be clear that your response is voluntary and you are free to not provide us with more information if you would prefer not to do so.
What do we do with your information
How do we use your information?
We may use the information that we have collected for any of the following purposes:
- To help improve the design and layout of the website, and to ensure that the content is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer
- In aggregate form, for statistical analysis and developing our marketing plans
- To provide you with information about products, services or offers that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes. If you no longer wish to receive such information, please send an email to email@example.com
- To respond to any queries you make
- To notify you about changes to our products and/or services
How do we protect your personal information
We will do our best to protect your personal information and we will use technology that will help us to do this, however the transmission of your information across the internet is entirely at your own risk.
Once we have received your information, we will use strict organisational procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access and disclosure. We will keep your personal data on a secure server located within the United Kingdom and use it only for the purposes described in this policy.
In addition, we have strict security procedures covering the disclosure of your information in accordance with the Act and GDPR. This means that sometimes we may ask for proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
Who do we share information with and disclose information to?
Your privacy is important to us. We will not sell, rent, trade or otherwise disclose your information to any third party. However, we may share this information with those companies working on behalf of MSG. These partners will store and use your information to provide you with services that a) you have personally requested or b) MSG feels is necessary to keep you informed of. At no point will these partners use your information for any secondary purposes.
MSG may provide aggregate statistics about our services, customers, traffic patterns and other site information to third parties, but these statistics will not include any information that could personally identify you.
MSG reserves the right to access and disclose individually identifiable information to comply with any legal obligation or government request, or to protect our rights, property or safety.
We will retain your data indefinitely. If you choose to opt-in to receive further communications from us, we will hold onto your data for the purpose of sending you these communications. You are free to opt-out at any point and that point, your data will be deleted automatically.
To find out more about cookies, including how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org, or to opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
MSG will not (and will not allow any third party) use analytics tools to track or to collect any personally identifiable information from visitors to the website. We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any personally identifying information from any source.
If we do want to collect personally identifiable information through the website, we will be transparent about this. We will make it clear when we collect personal information and will explain what we intend to do with it.
Links to other sites
Customer feedback and complaints
We welcome your questions and comments about privacy issues and the design of the website. Should you have such comments or have a complaint about how we are using your personal data, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org